The information contained within this document relates to the Kitty & Co online store, trading under Kitty & Co.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, "Kitty & Co" means Kitty & Co Pty Ltd Retail trading as Kitty & Co Pty Ltd, 'you' means the organisation or individual who is ordering product on the website, and the "Products" means the Kitty & Co products which may be ordered on the website.
- These Terms of Trade apply to any purchase of any Products by you from this website which are delivered in Australia.
For all orders delivered to an Australian address, we guarantee your Kitty & Co gift will be sent within 24 hours of ordering. For orders placed after Friday 5pm, your item will be booked for courier collection on Monday morning.
Kitty & Co offers the following shipping options:
Standard;$10.00 (via Sendle).
Express; $15 (via Australia Post)
Should Sendle not service the destination address, we will send orders via Australia Post.
Please note: Orders returned to Kitty & Co due to incorrect address, failure to collect from Australia Post Outlet, or failure to contact courier after delivery attempt, will incur a re-shipping AND re-delivery fee.
Please contact us directly to enquire about International shipping options for orders.
We strongly advise against gifts containing alcohol and/or food items as these may be subject to customs in the destination country. We cannot guarantee against products being confiscated and removed from the gift or against import duty and taxes being added to the parcel upon receipt in the destination country.
Our Delivery Promise To You
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver Kitty & Co gifts quickly and efficiently. We always endeavour to deliver your Kitty & Co gift as close to your preferred delivery as possible. If your order is not delivered on your preferred delivery date, we are unable to cancel your order or credit your transaction.
Where the order is to be delivered to an Australian address, Kitty & Co will:
Use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within five working days (Monday – Friday, excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you; Sendle/Australia Post delivery times varies depending on your location within Australia. You (the purchaser) will receive a Sendle/Australia Post tracking advice number, please use this number to track your parcels movements.
Please note: If premises unattended a card will be placed in the post box and the parcel will be transported to the nearest Collection point.
Kitty & Co's & Wrapping
All Kitty & Cos will be packed into recycled postage bags and wrapped with tissue paper and a tag.
The void filler is 100% recycled paper, but very fragile items will be wrapped in additional wrap.
A note for the recipient will be printed on a sustainable gift card, so required details must be written in the note box on the checkout page.
Please dispose of the packaging thoughtfully.
Damaged Parcels or Items
In the unfortunate event of a damaged or faulty package or item, Kitty & Co will arrange for a replacement gift or item to be sent to you within a reasonable timeframe. Please contact Kitty & Co on 0419 100 964 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the gift with details of the damage and we will discuss the best way forward.
Please note: Kitty & Co will, at all times, honor its obligations under Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds will not be given for late delivery. Kitty & Co will not be held liable for late delivery outside of our stipulated delivery time frames. We endeavour to ship your order promptly and without delay. If a delay does occur it is often during transit which it outside of our control. In the rare case of not receiving your parcel within the anticipated time frame, please contact us on 0419 100 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up.
- To submit an order for Products (Order), you must:
- complete and submit the online order through the Kitty & Co Shopping Cart process.
- Kitty & Co reserves the right to refuse any Order. In such case, Kitty & Co will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
- All products ordered are for personal use and gifting only. They must not be resold in any form or any place; Kitty & Co reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of goods.
Prices & Payment
All prices on the website are in Australian dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The amount payable to Kitty & Co for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
- the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the Order (Product Subtotal);
- the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
You must pay the Order Amount by credit card at the time of submitting the Order. Kitty & Co accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current at all times, pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- Prices stated on the website are inclusive of GST
- Without limiting Kitty & Co's legal rights arising from any failure by you to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade, Kitty & Co reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following actions against you if you fail to make such a payment:
- withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the Order, and/or
- refuse to deal further with you, and Kitty & Co will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- Subject to clauses 8.2 and 8.3 and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Products are sold and information is rendered to you on the understanding that you have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- Subject to the following "No Warranty" clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Kitty & Co for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Kitty & Co breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Kitty & Co gives no warranty in respect of the Products.
- For consumers the Products come with non-excludable warranties and guarantees under consumer protection legislation, such as that Kitty & Co is the rightful owner, the Products are reasonably fit for their usual purpose, are of acceptable quality, and match any description or sample. If Kitty & Co breaches any of these non-excludable warranties or guarantees, you are entitled, at your option, to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products, and to compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss.
- You may also have express rights of action against Kitty & Co under consumer protection legislation if Kitty & Co supplied defective Products to you that cause you injury, loss or damage.
Refunds and Returns
My items was damaged in delivery, can I return it?
All products are checked for quality before dispatch and while we try our best to ensure that the product is delivered to you in perfect condition, the product may be damaged in the delivery process. Should this happen you can return the damaged items and we will replace the product.
Who do I contact to arrange a return?
If you intend to seek a refund, replacement or exchange, you must email us on email@example.com to obtain prior approval. Please include the order number and reason for the return.
Return the items to:
49 Belmore Street
Please note that Kitty & Co will, at all times, honor its obligations under Australian Consumer Law.
- Kitty & Co is registered for GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such term shall be severed and the remaining terms shall be unaffected (in this instance the parties shall use reasonable endeavours to negotiate a suitable substitute provision).
- Orders and these Terms of Trade will be governed by the law applying in the State of Victoria, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, and the courts complement to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time in relation to these Terms of Trade.